DIGITAL TRUCK AND BUS WHEEL BALANCER
CEMB balancer for truck wheels, heavy duty truck service shops, municipalities, fleet truck tire service companies and all commercial truck tires. CEMB’s C212 comes fully assembled.
- C212 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- 51″ wheel guard
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Direct selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
||220V, 50 / 60Hz
||< 100 rpm for vehicle / 70 rpm for truck
|Maximum Rim Width
|Maximum Rim Diameter
|Maximum Tire Diameter
|Max Wheel Weight