Table-Top Tire Changers
Powerful and durable table-top tire changers for every need
Hunter tire machines are the industry leader in power and speed. Durable enough for the toughest tire work, Hunter TCX table-top changers come in many configurations to meet any need.
Available in 220V 2-speed, 110V single speed, or compressed air power choices
- PowerOut bead breaker
- Hi-grip jaws
- Quick adjust jaws
- Patented "Winged" mount head
- 10-26 in.
Standard Clamp Range
- 16 in.
- 46in. or 44in.
Max Tire Diameter
- 220V, 110V, or Air
Polished table-top makes cleanup easy. High torque and speed provide power to tough wheels.
Hi-grip jaw covers protect wheels and don't slip. Diameter marks aid external clamping.
Clamps adjust from 10-26". All jaws adjust simultaneously for mistake free clamping.
(TCX56, 53, 51, 50)
Patented "wing and knob" design guides the tire with maximum wheel protection. Raised spoke and clad wheel friendly.
PowerOut Bead Loosener
The most power bead-breaker in its class uses fingertip control and three-way adjustable shovel for best rim fit. Shovel protectors are standard.
Class-leading power options
- Two speed - 220V electric motor available on all models
- Powerful 220V/110V singe speed model is an easy replacement choice
- Compressed air motor models available
Heavier chassis than other brands featuring rubber feet to prevent movement. More rigid design ensures long service life.
Automatic swing arm
(TCX57 and TCX56 only)
Swing arm clears and returns to rim edge with the push of a pedal with one button locking in rim diameter and width settings. 30% Smaller than tilt back designs.
Wheel Lift Option
Remove risk of injury by easily lifting heavier truck and SUV wheels
- Remove risk of injury with optional wheel lift
- Truck and SUVs have multiplied the number of heavy tires
- Wheel lifts store flat when not in use
TCX51 Assistance where it's needed
- Single press head helps with tough tires
- Lifting hook helps with tire lifting
- Fastest and most powerful available